Volunteer your time at the West Texas Food Bank
One of the most valuable things you have to give is your time. Registering to volunteer at the West Texas Food Bank helps our neighbors in need throughout the 19 counties we serve.
Volunteer opportunities are throughout the week and several evenings for those who cannot volunteer during work hours.
Volunteer activities include:
- Assembling Pantry Boxes
- Assembling Senior Boxes
- Assembling Food 2 Kids Backpacks
- Sorting and processing donated items
- Sorting and processing produce
- Distributing food in our Drive-Thru Pantry
- Distributing food on a Mobile Outreach
- Helping our Garden Team in the XTO Energy Innovative Gardens
All volunteers, regardless of age, are required to register through our Volunteer Hub. Children must be 16 years of age or older to volunteer on their own. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Please dress appropriately and comfortably, no spaghetti strap shirts, short shorts, leggings, or clothes that are revealing. Also, (CLOSED TOE SHOES ONLY) No flip-flops, sandals, or heels are allowed in the warehouse for safety purposes.